WoodSynth Gets Major Update
Here’s what’s new in Woodsynth 2.0:
- Added multi-point ADSR display/editor for the Amplitude Envelope.
- Added FM synthesis (Phase modulation between the main oscillators).
- Added source selection for the main LFO’s:
- LFO signal can now come from the samples of any of the 4 layers.
- LFO signal can come from the track or side chain audio (low-passed or RMS)
- Added unison mode per layer (4 layers * 16 voices -> 64 voices !).
- Added Aux Envelope ADSR routing to: Phase modulation (FM synthesis), Ring Modulation of OSC1&2, LFO frequency modulation, Crossfade OSC1&2
- Added oscilloscope window.
- Added Midi Learn for almost all controls.
- Layer Velocity and Pressure popups are now multiple selection panels.
- Added volume control for each step in the sequencers.
- Added Parameter2 control for each step which can be routed to :?Filter Up/Down?Filter Q?LFO frequency modulation
- Added oscillator and samples frequency modulation to the main LFO’s.
- Added 15 presets.
- When not using iCloud the AUv3 presets will be copied into a “from_auv3” folder in the stand-alone app.
See the Woodman’s site for details.