Glou-Glou has announced that Loupé, a new hardware looper and delay effect, will be available starting May 15, 2021.
In addition to standard looping features, Loupé lets you overdub, replace, substitute, multiply, stack and more, with up to 127 levels of undo.
- 48khz / 24bit Stereo audio
- 32 MB of RAM (86 seconds)
- 2 Selectable Line / Mic Input
- Pulse Sync Out, adjustable PPQ
- Expression pedal Input with 3 dedicated modes
- 9 assignable switches (5 footswitch + 4 tactswitch) can be individually set to toggle or sustain
- Switch configurations are stored in 99 GAMES (50 factory, 49 user).
- Classic EDP* Functions: Record, Overdub, Replace, Multiply, Insert, Trig, Mute, Start.
- Up to 127 levels of Undo.
- ReadFX: Pitch, Reverse, Stutter, Drift, Auto-Follow, Redux, Pitch Modulation (Sine, Random)
- Adjustable High Pass and Low Pass filters in the feedback loop.
- Adjustable Quantization of Functions and ReadFX.
- Unique SCROLL function lets you move the playback loop around in the memory.
- Audio Bootloader for easy update (future versions of the os).
Here’s a demo by Hainbach:
Pricing and Availability
Loupé will be available in limited quantities starting May 15, 2021, with the following pricing:
- Euro Zone (500€)
- Rest of the world (650$)