Klevgrand Syndt – a polyphonic software synth with effects – is now available for iPad, macOS & Windows.
The developers say that, with fine-tuned low pass and high pass filters, combined with a separate filter attack setting, “this synth can create some raw and interesting sounds.”
- 70+ professionally made presets
- XY pad based oscillator and LFO (PWM on the X axis and morphs between sine and square on the Y axis)
Independent mini-LFO (sine only) for each axis of the oscillator XY-pad.
- LP / HP filter with resonance
- LP Filter can be velocity sensitive
- LP Filter has an optional attack time
- LFO can affect LP filter, HP filter, gain level and pitch
- LFO has an optional attack time
- LFO can be synchronized with an AUv3 host (AUv3 mode only!)
- Ping pong delay
- Stereo Chorus
- Three-band EQ
- Legato mode with glide speed parameter
- Pitch bend range
Pricing and Availability
Klevgrand Syndt is now available for iPad for $7.99 USD and $24.99 for Mac & Windows.