The core of the module has four CV-controlled crossfaders, each with their individual control and a master fader to control them all. The module mixes the four crossfades at its fourth output. Each input can also be removed from the mix by plugging a cable into the corresponding own output.
- CV Controlled four channel crossfader.
- Attenuators per input.
- Normalized voltages to every input, allowing cv levels morphing.
- Audio CV response switch per channel
- Master Fader control with Lag.
- Leds per channel for signal level monitoring.
Here’s an interview, via MMT, with Befaco’s Manu Retamero about the new module:
Pricing and Availability:
The Befaco Morphader is available for 250€ assembled. DIY options are also available.