Sampleson has introduced Reed106, a modeled electric piano for Mac & Windows that they say is always changing, just like a physical electric piano:
“Every note, every day, every month. Reed106 creates small variations of itself every time you play it (reproducing temperature, humidity, power supply fluctuations in real life). This eliminates one of the most frustrating things in a VST. The boring effect that a virtual instrument generates over time.”
- Spectral modeled Reed-based Electric Piano.
- Extended range (64 keys).
- Just 45MB.
- No velocity-switching.
- Reverb, Tremolo and Drive FX
- Scalable HD interface.
- MacOS Catalina and Big Sur Ready.
- No extra purchases are needed (like Kontakt, UVI, etc) or any other 3rd. party player.
- Ready to be loaded into major DAWs (Cubase, Logic Pro, GarageBand, Cakewalk, Reaper, BitWig, Nuendo, FL Studio, etc)
- Win 32 & 64 bits VST/Standalone. Mac VST/AU/Standalone versions (No AAX version)
- No online activation is required.
Reed106 Audio Demo:
Pricing and Availability:
Reed106 is available now, with an intro price of $29 USD (normally $49 USD.