MakePro X has introduced DinoPark, a new module that brings classic CreamWare synthesizers to your Eurorack system.
Using CreamWare’s modelling technology, DinoPark offers seven models, featuring a variety of synthesis methods, including subtractive synthesis, wavetable synthesis, FM synthesis and physical modeling. These synths include the Minimax, Prodyssey, Pro-12 and more.
It also features an effects section with Delay, Chorus/Flanger, Saturation and Bass/Treble EQ; a mixer with stereo input; S/PDIF I/O for audio chaining of multiple DinoParks; and extensive CV & MIDI I/O.
- A total of 7 synthesizers for your Eurorack, while still small in size
- Brings the highly respected CreamWare plugin technology back to life
- Features a complete set of fully tweakable Drum Instruments
- Full voice, expressive Bass Synthesizer alongside your Drum Kit
- Expandable with “Dino Dials” Encoder Module – assignable, touch sensitive knobs
- Integrates into the modular MakePro System – for as much tactile control as you want
In the video demo above, Jörg Schaaf from Radikal Technologies gives an introduction to the DinoPark Eurorack Module.
Pricing and Availability
Details on pricing and availability are still to come at the MakePro X site.