Sinevibes Corrosion 2 Gives Mac Users 15 Ways To Distort Sounds
Sinevibes let us know that they’ve introduced Corrosion v2, a major update to their Mac distortion effect, featuring a total of 15 different distortion algorithms.
Here’s what they have to say about it:
“Corrosion includes a wide selection of different distortion algorithms, from classic clippers and folders to very unique curves invented at Sinevibes. Distortion gain can go up to 24 dB and has a tilt control for natural stereo width effects, plus the plugin also features an exponential gate which can be used for both for noise reduction on analog recordings – as well as more creatively to “chop” audio.
With its special ability to adjust the upsampling filter’s cutoff frequency and mix in the dry input signal processed via a steep high-pass filter, Corrosion delivers a huge variety of sophisticated distortion effects, from subtle boosting and drive all the way to dramatic waveform bending, warping and destruction – and it does so via extremely simple controls.”
- Distortion engine with 15 different algorithms and 4x oversampling
- Flexible frequency crossover capabilities with simultaneous control of distortion upsampling filter and dry signal high-pass filter
- Gain tilt control for stereo width effects
- Built-in exponential noise gate with variable threshold, attack, and release
- Lag filters on all continuous parameters for smooth, click-free adjustment
- Supports mono › mono, mono › stereo, and stereo › stereo channel configurations
Pricing and Availability
Corrosion 2 is available now for $39 USD.