BOSS RC-505 Mk2 Loop Station Takes Looping To New Level
BOSS has announced the RC-505 Mk2 Loop Station, a powerful looping workstation that offers 32-bit AD/DA conversion, 32-bit floating-point processing, 49 Input FX and 53 Track FX, dual XLR mic inputs, a pair of stereo line inputs and three stereo line output pairs.
BOSS RC-505 Mk2 Loop Station Features:
- Tabletop looper with 5 stereo phrase tracks and onboard rhythm generator
- 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit floating-point processing
- 5 stereo phrase tracks with dedicated controls and volume faders
- Input FX and Track FX each offer up to 4 simultaneous effects (49 Input FX types, 53 Track FX types)
- Mark Back function offers enhanced undo/redo functionality when performing
- Comprehensive connectivity with 2 XLR microphone inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo line input pairs, and 3 stereo line output pairs
- 99 memory locations, each with 5 phrase tracks, effects/playback settings, control assignments, and more
- Deep MIDI support for integration with external controllers and hybrid setups
- Over 200 onboard rhythm patterns and 16 drum kits
- 2 control inputs support up to 2 footswitches or 1 expression pedal each
- USB connection for data backup, phrase import/export with BOSS Tone Studio, and drum pattern import with the RC Rhythm Converter app
Pricing and Availability:
The BOSS RC-505mkII will be available in Q4 2021 for $599.99 USD.