The MOD Dwarf lets you used 400+ free and commercial plugins, which can be patched using a browser-based visual interface that lets you split, join and feedback signals in a modular fashion.
Your patches can be saved, uploaded to the cloud, and used anytime, without the necessity of a computer.
The MOD Dwarf was originally introduced and funded via a successful Kickstarter project.
- Two fully independent audio channels, each with separate gain control allowing for any instrument or signal you plugin.
- Modular patching: split, join, feedback and rearrange your signal chain freely.
- More than four hundred free plugins available in the online Plugin Shop.
- Standalone PX30 Rockchip Quadcore, 1.3GHz audio processor
- Mini MIDI Jacks and USB-MIDI expandable with any USB-Hub. Class-compliant MIDI Learn.
- Designed for using both standalone or assisted by a computer for intensive creative patching.
- 3 Knobs, 3 push buttons and three footswitches fully assignable to any parameter.
- Single large LED screens for maximum visual feedback.
- Customizable User Profile slots for several plug & play scenarios.
Mod Dwarf Overview Video:
Pricing and Availability
The MOD Dwarf is available globally, through international distribution and retail partners as well as at the MOD Devices Webshop, for 499.00 Euro inside EU or $499 USD internationally.