Dreadbox Nymphes 6-Voice Analog Synthesizer Is ‘Stunnning & Ethereal’
Dreadbox has officially introduced Nymphes, a compact 6-voice analog synthesizer.
Here’s what Dreadbox has to say about it:
“The Polyphonic Synthesizer N Y M P H E S was developed during the obscure pandemic times and we really hope that it will bring a pinch of happiness on your face.
We tried to condense an ambitious idea in a small and compact box, without any compromise in the quality of the final instrument.
The result is stunning and ethereal …”
- Analog synth voice
- 6 Voices Polyphony
- Lush Digital Reverb (developed by Dreadbox)
- 12 Envelopes and 7 LFOs (2 envelope/voice, 1LFO/voice + 1 generic LFO) > 6 different playing modes
- 98 presets memory (49 factory and 49 user)
- MIDI over USB or via DIN5 (with full CC In and Out documentation) > Compact , USB Powered for maximum portability
- Durable, Metal Enclosure
Features per Voice:
- 1x VCO with Wave Forming > 1x Sub Oscillator
- Noise generator
- 1x LFO per voice with: Key track, Fade In and Fade out, 5 waveforms and wide frequency (into the FM range)
- 2x Envelope Generators
- 24dB/octave Low Pass Resonant Filter with accurate tracking
- 6dB/octave High Pass Non-Resonant Filter
Common Voice Features:
- 1x common LFO (named LFO2) that can target any and multiple parameters with different amount to each one at the same time , with: Key track, Fade In and Fade out, 5 waveforms and Wide Frequency (into the FM range).
- 7x active Chords that you can edit, modulate and store on each preset.
- Modulation wheel, Velocity and Aftertouch (monophonic) can target any and multiple param- eters with different amount to each one at the same time.
Specifications & Connections:
- USB powered (1.5 Watts)
- 50 Playing hours with a 20,000mA power bank MIDI IN via USB or DIN5
- 1/4″ MONO TS Jack Out
- 1/8″ Headphones Out
Dreadbox says that the Nymphes is inspired by the chthonic demi-goddesses, who not only personify nature, but are regularly associated with the wild; and is dedicated to all abused and oppressed women.
Pricing and Availability
The Dreadbox Nymphes is expected to be available in November 2021, priced at 499 € (incl. 24% VAT).