Knobula Poly Cinematic An 8-Voice Polyphonic Synthesizer In Euro Format
At Superbooth 2021, Knobula is introducing the Poly Cinematic, an 8-voice polyphonic synthesizer in Eurorack format.
The module offers up to 7 oscillators per voice, 3 filter types, a built-in reverb, chord memory and more.
Here’s what they have to say about it:
“Introducing Poly Cinematic. The powerful compact synthesiser that brings big synth polyphony to Eurorack. It’s simple to use with a dedicated knob or switch for each parameter, giving you immediate access to all the controls that really matter in the world of polyphonic pads and stabs.
No presets, no menus, just a good honest tactile experience that puts pure sound synthesis at your fingertips.”
Poly Cinematic can be played polyphonically via MIDI, or monophonically over CV/Gate. As a monophonic module, it can play one of 8 chord stacks, selectable using CV control.
- 7 oscillator supersaw per voice
- 3 oscillator syncable wave shaped square/pulse
- 3 oscillator detuned tonewheel organ
- 8 chord memory controlled by cv/gate
- Detune control with unison/5th/sub octave sweet spots
- 3 filter types: lowpass, notch and highpass
- Built in high quality 24bit 96khz reverb
Pricing and Availability
The Poly Cinematic is expected to be available later this month, with pricing TBA.