Sugar Bytes Intros Nest Rules-Based Modular Sequencer For Mac & Windows
Sugar Bytes has introduced Nest, a rules-based modular sequencer for maOS & Windows.
Nest is described as “a modular system which gravitates around the creation of MIDI”. It offers all kinds of modules to generate and process triggers and numbers.
Nest is equipped with recreations of classical, transistor-based integrated circuits like Shift Registers or Multiplexers, plus programming tools like the if/else and math modules. Also a writable Sequencer and flexible Arpeggiator are available.
Nest can be used with internal sound generators, VSTs and hardware gear.
Here’s the official playlist of intro videos for Nest:
- Build your own sequencer
- More than 20 different modules
- Generate 8 MIDI voices and assign to 4 targets
- Host up to 4 VST2 plug-ins
- Use internal synths and drums
- Recall 12 scenes via MIDI
- Send to 16 MDI channels
- Plus MIDI CCs and automation
- Multi audio outs (5 stereo)
- Flexible scale system
Pricing and Availability:
Nest is available now for $99 USD.