Coffeeshopped has updated Patch Base – a patch editor for iPad & Mac – to support the Korg Prophecy Physical Modeling Synthesizer.
The editor lets you edit every voice parameter on your Korg Prophecy in real-time. Adjust and fine-tune the oscillators, filter, envelopes, LFOs, and all modulation capabilities that the Prophecy offers:
- Visualize and edit all of the dozens of parameters in a Prophecy voice, without diving into the menus on the synth.
- See the parameters for the chosen oscillators in a voice only, to help focus and understanding of how each oscillator works.
- Easy modulation routing, with LFOs and Envelopes available for editing next to any parameter you want to modulate.
- Copy/paste/randomize/init envelopes for ease of editing
Patch Librarian Features:
- Save your patches and banks as files on your iPad or Mac: Patch Base saves files as sysex that can be sent to your synth by Patch Base or any general-purpose sysex transfer app.
- Organize your sounds: Create folders to organize your patches and banks.
- iCloud integration: Optionally use iCloud to make your patch files accessible on any iCloud-connected device, and to automatically sync files between Patch Base on Mac and iPad.
- Import sysex files: Import existing patch and bank sysex files to Patch Base. On Mac, simply drop your files into the Patch Base browser. On iPad, easily import using iCloud or the Files app.
Pricing and Availability
Patch Base is available as a free download, so you can test connnectivity & workflow with your synth. Full support for each synth is available via paid upgrades.