Fingerlab and Jordan Rudess have introduced PolyWave, a new wavetable sequencing synth for iOS & Mac, inspired by the Korg Wavestation.
PolyWave is inspired by the vintage sounds of the legendary Korg Wavestation synth and features a wavetable sequencer that lets you create evolving sounds.
PolyWave is a universal purchase, so you can use it across your iPhone, iPad and Mac.
- 8-voice polyphony
- 6 octaves
- Waveform sequencer
- VCO & FM Oscillators
- FM Modulation & Detune
- ADSR Envelope editor
- Moog Ladder filter with ADSR envelope editor
- 2 LFOs with 3 parameters per LFO & custom modulation waveforms
- LFO Sync & Loop mode
- Waveform drawing editor
- Waveforms library filled with 100 waveforms
- Waveform sequencer automations
- 100 Factory presets
- Preset export & import
- 5 FXs (TubeAmp, Vibrato, Chorus, Delay, Reverb)
- Live recording + export
- Full Midi support
- Full Midi Mapping support
- AudioBus & IAA support
- Full AudioUnit support (IAP required for LFOs)
- iCloud Family Sharing support
Pricing and Availability
PolyWave is available now for $7.99.