Sunnaudio Releases the Stage DI-2 Prestine
Sunnaudio based in Belmont, CA has released yet another new exciting offering for musicians.Sunny Wai, lead engineer for Sunnaudio, and senior product developer Marc Games revisited their first Stage DI, the SD-1, and revised it as a floor pedal to implement Boost and Mute functions as footswitches. Acoustic guitar players and just about any electrified instrument player will love the simple but effective EQ, ultra quiet operation and dynamic range.
Introducing the all-analog Stage DI-2 Prestine preamp: A console quality preamp with full functionality, effortless dynamic range and clarity. Take the DI-2 anywhere and sound your best regardless of power source; Phantom power, 9 volt battery, or AC. Plug and Play simplicity with tremendous flexibility!
The Stage DI-2 is a compact high quality preamp that is economically laid out with Treble, adjustable Mid frequency, Bass, and High Pass Filter controls. The Stage DI-2 allows the user to intuitively adjust the EQ and add boost for solos.
The Stage DI-2 is an excellent tool for gigging musicians or home recording. Fits in a standard Hammond sized space on your pedal board, guitar case or back pocket!
- Adjustable high pass filter
- Adjustable Boost
- Dedicated mute and boost footswitch with illuminated color coded controls like the MS-2
- Effects Insert Jack
- 3-way power with 48V phantom (XLR), internal battery, external DC with green/blue LED power status monitor
- Treble, Mid, Mid-frequency adjustment, and Bass controls
- 1 Meg/5 Meg internal input impedance switch provides optimum matching for piezo, magnetic, and active pickups
- Internal presence contour switch
- Super compact rugged case easily fits in guitar cases and gig bags
- Same warm rich tones as MS-2 and Stage DI-1
- Ultra low-noise
- Premium satin-matte finish
- Staggered footswitch option for accessibility
- 48v phantom powered, 9.6-12v volt DC, 9v battery 80 hours.
From Your Site Articles
Related Articles Around the Web