MeeBlip Intros cubit duo USB MIDI Interface
MeeBlip has introduced the cubit duo, a 4-port MIDI splitter, USB interface and thru box.
Used standalone – it’s a MIDI splitter: Connect to MIDI IN, and cubit copies anything sent to it to all four MIDI OUT jacks at the same – with near-zero latency.
It’s also USB MIDI interface: 1×1 USB MIDI, no drivers needed. The four hardware-mirrored MIDI out jacks make it easy to connect lots of gear.
- USB mode: 1×1 USB MIDI interface
- Standalone/THRU mode: 4-output MIDI splitter (thru box)
- Four hardware-mirrored MIDI OUT jacks – no software lag, ultra-tight timing
- Opto-isolated MIDI IN to reduce ground loops
- High-performance 32-bit ARM Cortex processor
- Class-compliant USB MIDI – no drivers needed
- Bright green MIDI light flashes when sending or receiving data for easy troubleshooting
- Size: 108 x 76 x 25 mm (4.25″ x 3:” x 1″), weight: 110 g (3.9 oz)
- Includes 1 m (3 ft) USB cable
- USB powered
Pricing and Availability
The cubit duo is available now for $ 79.95 USD.