Ground Control Sequencer Gets Free Major Update
Endorphin.es has released a major update to its Ground Control sequencer that adds options for modulation, scales, performance and more.
Ground Control is a Eurorack step sequencer that lets you sequence 8 drum gate patterns, plus 3 melodic CV/gate patterns.
Here’s what’s new in firmware v.2.00:
- CV modulation matrix added: 4 assignable CV inputs to various sequencer parameters: pattern shift, semitone and octaves offset, shuffle, ratchets, slide, gate length, CV to CC values and pattern change. Assign via TEMPO – E/ext. cv
- scales added. Selected via TEMP – N – PATT selects preset scales, TRANSPOSE-/+ selects the root note. Pressing any of the keys adds/removes them from the scale.
- TAP tempo button can be disabled in menu via TEMPO – M – C to not accidentally press it during the performance and change the tempo via: TEMPO – M – C (on/off).
- during the live pattern select shut off the key LEDs because sometimes when they overlap the patterns you can load wrong project
- pattern live mode in lock mode – changes the patterns now is sync tight
- various JSON parser fixes
- in live pattern select mode TAP also selects another project instead LAST STEP but after new project loaded it returns back to live pattern mode
- F/mod. menu improved. LAST STEP button enables smoothing/stepped modulation output
- fully rewritten manual with all v2 firmware features
See the Endorphin.es site for more info.