BLINKSONIC° Intros COLLIDZ°, A Reaktor 6 Instrument With 4 Synth Engines
BLINKSONIC° has introduced COLLIDZ°, a new Reaktor 6 instrument that features four synth engines, sequenced by a polyrhythmic program of 12 scaled or microtonal notes.
The company describes it as “a new paradigm around harmonic scores creation, melodic sequences programming, and real-time note interpretation.”
To use, you:
- Preselect the notes/frequencies you want to play, with twelve notes of polyphony
- Define individual tempo signature & rhythmic rules for each note selected…. And launch them manually or through a polyrhythmic sequencer.
- Find variations to your sequences with smart position & tempo wrappers, randomization functions & powerful transposition features.
- Choose from classical scales and modes, set your custom tunings, or explore temperament settings and microtonal scales.
- 4 synth engines:
- STROKES – Percussive synth based on FM operators.
- FRICTION – Modal synthesis strings emulator.
- GROUND – Two oscillators based subtractive synth.
- SHOCK – Virtual analog drum and percussion engine.
- 4 effects:
- LARSEN – Resonate/shifter module.
- FROST – Micro Delay/Freeze.
- FEATHER – Digital Reverb.
- JUICE – SSB Radio and Tape Machine emulator.
- Many other options, including: Global Midi Transposer, LFOs, custom BPM commands, OTT compressor, random phrase generator, external input and looper, audio to gate converter.
- 100 snapshots to get you started
Note: Requires Native Instruments Reaktor 6 full version.
Pricing and Availability
COLLIDZ° is available until 24th of March 2022 for €99, with the discount code COLLIDZ on check-out. Normally €129.