Native Instruments & iZotope Team Up As Soundwide, Announce Free Downloads
Native Instruments and iZotope today announced Soundwide as the new name of their parent company, and welcomed several new members to the Soundwide group of brands, including audio plugin platform Plugin Alliance and audio software company Brainworx.
iZotope and Native Instruments announced last year that they had teamed up to form a new technology group, backed by Francisco Partners and EMH Partners.
Soundwide’s brands include:
- Native Instruments – one of the leading developers of music software and hardware for music production, sound design, performance, and DJing.
- iZotope – an audio technology company that creates professional audio software for audio recording, mixing, broadcast, sound design, and mastering.
- Plugin Alliance – a company that partners with audio developers to distribute and market audio software online.
- Brainworx – features high-end software emulations of analog hardware.
- Sound Stacks, born from the minds of Cesare Ferrari and Julian Storer, the creator of the industry-standard open-source audio application framework JUCE. Sound Stacks will drive the development of new audio platform technologies aimed at improving productivity and performance for audio developers across the industry.
Together, the brands have a user base of upwards of 10 million people.
To celebrate the introduction of the parent company, Soundwide will be giving away Native Instruments’ Ethereal Earth, iZotope’s Neutron Elements and Plugin Alliance and Brainworx’s six plug-in Welcome Bundle, as free downloads through April 26th, 2022. Details are available on both the Native Instruments and iZotope websites.