Dreadbox Intros 200 € Dysmetria Analog Groove Synthesizer
Dreadbox has introduced Dysmetria, an ‘analog groove synthesizer’ that’s now available as a DIY kit.
Dysmetria is a rhythm and bassline maker that can be used standalone or as a Eurorack synth module.
- Full Voice Analog Modular Groove Synthesizer
- Rhythm and Bassline maker
- It can be used as a Desktop or a Eurorack synthesizer
- It comes along with a dedicated USB to Eurorack power converter
- Ideal for inexperienced DIYers
- 42 HP
- 2 Analog Oscillators
- Voltage Controlled Mixer
- Noise Generator
- Voltage Controlled FM section
- 2-pole Resonant Filter with LowPass and BandPass outputs
- 2 Decay Envelopes
- 32-step Sequencer with 3 Modes (Play, Live, Rec) and Step by Step Recording
- 16 User Presets
- 15 Patch Points
Pricing and Availability
Dysmetria is available now for 200 € (excl. VAT).