EboSuite 2.0 Lets You Treat Video Like Audio In Ableton Live
Superboth 2022: The developers of EboSuite, a collection of video plug-ins for Ableton Live, have introduced EboSuite 2.0 – a major update that adds live video recording, which opens up new ways of performing and working with video live.
Since EboSuite was introduced, the developers have also expanded the number of plugins it offers from 6 to 54. They describe the collection a “the most advanced software to generate, play, manipulate and mix visuals in Ableton Live.”
“If you know Ableton Live, you know EboSuite,” they say. “It’s that simple.”
- Treat video like audio
- Play video in Session View.
- Edit video clips using Warp Markers, Loop, Start/End etc.
- Use Live’s audio mixer as a video mixer with blend modes
- Mix video using Live’s crossfader with visual crossfade effects
- Position, scale and rotate video tracks to make a visual arrangement
- Get creative with video
- Trigger video live or with MIDI clips
- Pitch and tune video with different tuning modes
- Simulate video scratch
- Realtime time-stretching
- Slicing, Velocity to opacity, audiovisual ADSR
- One-shot, Loop, PreRoll, and more …
- Fully automatable
- Create your own visuals
- ISF support, more than 1500 ISF effects and generators available for virtually unlimited visual possibilities
- 34 image control, utility effects, and creative distortion effects incl. Luma/Chroma key, Mask, Blur
- Organize effects in groups
- Parameter smoothing
- Easy to combine with Live’s audio effects, fully automatable
- Other features:
- Connect multiple webcams or iPhone and iPad cameras
- Support for many video codecs (HAP, H264, MPEG4, PJPG, etc.)
- Convert video to the HAP video codec within Live
- Support for grouping, racks, linking
- Create polyscopic compositions
- Compile MIDI clips to a movie file within Live
Pricing and Availability
EboSuite 2.0 is available now for MacOS for €159.00.