Qu-Bit Electronix Debuts Aurora Spectral Reverb At Superbooth 2022
At Superbooth 2022, Qu-Bit Electronix introduced Aurora, a spectral reverb capable of a wide palette of sounds: from lush caverns and whale songs, to ‘alien textures you’ve never created before’.
Aurora uses a phase vocoder audio engine, which separates the input signal’s time and pitch domains. By blurring these signals, you can achieve beautiful time-stretched tails, or cybernetic metallic effects.
- Spectral reverb with true stereo audio IO
- Phase vocoder audio engine running at 48kHz, 24-bit
- Time stretched tails, icy shimmers, and voltage controlled whale songs
- Front panel USB port provides easy firmware updates, user options, and more
- Powered by the Daisy Audio Platform
Pricing and Availability
The Aurora Spectral Reverb is available to pre-order for $359 USD.