Sound Magic Releases Cadenza Viola 2.0
Audio technologies developer Sound Magic has introduced Cadenza Viola Version 2.0, a hybrid modeling instrument for Mac (AU 32-/64-bit, VST 32-/64-bit) and Windows (VST 32-/64-bit). Cadenza Viola features an Italian handmade viola, powered by the latest Neo Orchestra Hybrid Modelling Engine.
Cadenza Viola Version 2.0 captures the Italian handmade Viola’s sound with “crisp, clean, unaltered details” free of reflections or coloring. Sound Magic stresses that they used the SSL 9000 series console, along with legendary U47 and M49 Neumann vintage microphones, to ensure vivid representation in each note.
Cadenza Viola Features:
- Deeply sampled 22GB uncompressed content, Over 2,400 samples
- Modeled Vibrato, Legato, Tremolo, Glide, and Glissando
- Round Robin on most techniques
- Innovative Performance Key Switch system
- Embodied high-quality reverb and EQ
- Comprehensive Envelope system
- Scala Tuning System can emulate different tuning systems
- DFD/RAM system enables users to relocate resources and ensure the best performance under every individual project
- Different GUI mode for standard resolution and 4K resolution
Pricing and availability. Cadenza Viola 2.0 is available now, via the Sound Magic website, at an introductory $29 price (reg. $399).
Additional information and product specifications are on the Sound Magic website. Cadenza Viola has an intro price as $29