Disney Plus: Get the information you need now…
Disney Plus has become one of the best streaming services out there with its wide range of movies and TV shows suited to absolutely everyone in the family. Whether you like documentaries, cartoons or blockbuster movies, Disney Plus truly has something to suit anyone’s needs.
The streaming service is jam-packed full of the most famous franchises around, from Star Wars to Marvel, to The Simpsons to High School Musical. It also has movies and shows from the likes of 21st Century Fox, Pixar, National Geographic, Lucasfilms, Blue Sky Studios and of course, Disney.
With new titles added every single week, there is always something new to watch on Disney Plus. The streaming platform has also promised to upload over 100 titles to the site each year, so it’s pretty safe to say you’ll never get bored of this ever-expanding library.
Get Disney Plus right now
What’s on Disney Plus now?
One of the brilliant things about Disney Plus, is that it gives you exclusive access to some of the newest films out there. Users were able to watch the likes of Free Guy, Spider-Man and Turning Red while the movies had just come out, or were in the cinema. It means you don’t have to wait until the DVD release of your new favourite movies.
This month, fans are being drip-fed episodes of the new Ms Marvel and Obi-Wan Kenobi series’. But if you’re not a fan of waiting around for each new episode to arrive, why not just binge-watch shows that are fully released like Family Guy, WandaVision or even Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
What’s coming to Disney Plus?
As we’ve mentioned previously, it’s not like the options are lacking on Disney Plus. But this month, there is so much to look forward to, like the Obi-Wan Kenobi Series, Hollywood Stargirl and Trevor: The Musical to name a few. Just scroll down to discover what other titles are coming to Disney Plus this month.
- June 1 – A Fan’s Guide to Ms Marvel
- June 1 – Club Mickey Mouse (Season 4)
- June 1 – Glee (Seasons 1–6)
- June 1 – Mickey Mouse Funhouse (Season 1, Episodes 12–16)
- June 1, 8, 15, 22 – Obi-Wan Kenobi (Episodes 3–6)
- June 2 – The Owl House (Season 2, Episodes 17–21)
- June 3 – 30 for 30: Mack Wrestles
- June 3 – Hollywood Stargirl
- June 8, 15, 22, 29 – Marvel Studios’ Ms. Marvel
- June 8 – The Incredible Dr. Pol (Season 20)
- June 8 – Ultra Violet & Black Scorpion (Season 1)
- June 10 – Beyond Infinity: Buzz and the Journey to Lightyear
- June 15 – Disney Junior Ready for Preschool (Season 3)
- June 15 – Disney Junior T.O.T.S. (Season 3, Episodes 14–23)
- June 15 – Family Reboot (Season 1)
- June 15 – Grown-ish (Season 4, Episodes 10-18)
- June 15 – Life Below Zero: Next Generation (Season 3)
- June 15 – Love, Victor (Seasons 1–3)
- June 15 – The Wonder Years (Season 1, Episdoes 13-22)
- June 17 – 30 for 30: Big Shot
- June 17 – 30 for 30: King’s Ransom
- June 17 – Baymax Dreams (Seasons 1–2)
- June 22 – Amphibia (Season 3, Episodes 15–18)
- June 22 – Eureka! (Season 2, Episodes 1-6)
- June 22 – G.O.A.T. (Season 1)
- June 22 – The Villains of Valley View (Season 1)
- June 24 – Rise June 24 – Trevor the Musical
- June 29 – Baymax! (Season 1)
- September 2022 – Pinocchio
- November 2022 High School Music: The Musical: The Series Season 3
- TBA 2022 – Zootopia+
- TBA 2022 – Disenchanted
- TBA 2022 – She-Hulk
- TBA 2022 – Andor
- TBA 2022 – Willow
- TBA – Night at the Museum reboot
The volume of content available is staggering, and the low cost makes Disney+ great value for money, not just for Star Wars Day. And if you’re still not convinced, you can keep an eye on the official Disney Plus Twitter feed (opens in new tab) for details of more new releases coming up.
Disney Plus price and deals
Unfortunately, the seven-day free trial of Disney Plus is no longer available. But there are ways to save on the already affordable service. See below for your options on how to buy Disney Plus in the US and UK.
How much is Disney Plus?: USA
How much is Disney Plus?: UK
Disney Plus devices
What devices play Disney Plus?
Most smart TVs will enable you to download the Disney Plus app, including the Amazon Fire stick. Below is the full list of all the devices you can use to watch Disney Plus.
- Android phones and tablets
- Apple phones and iPads
- Amazon Fire tablets
- Web browsers
- Android TVs
- LG WebOS Smart TVs
- Roku TV
- Samsung Tizen Smart TVs
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple AirPlay
- Apple TV (4th generation and later)
- Sony PlayStation 4/PlayStation 5
- Xbox One/Xbox Series X/Xbox Series S
- Sky Q devices
- Rogers Unite
- Nintendo Devices
- Chrome OS
- Mac OS
Is Disney Plus worth it?
We certainly think it is, and we expect you’re probably already fairly convinced by the details about the shows available. Disney Plus will set you back a mere $7.99 / £7.99 a month, and that gets you four streams and unlimited downloads, plus all the content is in 4K.
A bumper Disney Plus pack also available in the US for $13.99, giving users access to Hulu and ESPN Plus streaming services too.