Arturia FX Collection 3 Features 26 Audio Production Effects
Arturia has released FX Collection 3, the latest expanded version of its production plugin suite.
FX Collection 3 is a suite of audio production plugins, combining enhanced emulations of classic studio hardware with modern effects. FX Collection 3 now includes 26 effects, from classic studio distortion units to granular processing, along with over 800 presets, A/B comparison, and a wealth of workflow enhancements.
Here’s what’s new in FX Collection 3:
- Dist TUBE-CULTURE – get lifelike tube warmth with this “modern distortion classic”, designed to be perfect for breathing life and crisp color into any sound – from soft saturation to fizzing crunch.
- Dist OPAMP-21 – The original ‘go direct’ guitar pedal turned studio cult classic, enhanced for your virtual studio; instant amp-like harmonic detail or high-gain crunch. Choose your op-amp flavor.
- Efx FRAGMENTS – Explore glitchy stutters, grainy stereo ambience, experimental textures, and beyond with next-level granular processing. Divide, transform, and rebuild any sound.
- Tape MELLO-FI – Sprinkle lush lo-fi vibes over any sound with this vintage tape warmth plugin inspired by the legendary Mellotron keyboard.
- Oversampling – Both Dist OPAMP-21 and Dist TUBE-CULTURE feature variable oversampling, letting you choose between two modes prioritizing either supreme audio quality or lower CPU usage.
- A/B comparison – Quickly compare, copy, or bounce between two distinct configurations of an effect, whether it’s an existing preset or your own custom settings.
- Improved interfaces – Enjoy streamlined performance, easier preset browsing, smoother loading times, and more thanks to interface overhauls for every title in FX Collection 3.
Pricing and Availability
FX Collection 3 is available now, with an intro price of $299 (normally $399) through Wednesday, July 7th.