UDO Super 6 Gets Dedicated Patch Editor
Sunny Synths has introduced a dedicated patch editor and librarian for the UDO Super 6 synth.
It’s designed to give you access to all modulations and parameters, including the “Shift” ones. Each program can have additional information as author, description, category and usage documented.
It also offers a Bank manager that allows you to arrange your programs in banks of 128 programs.
- UDO Super 6 interface with same look as actual synthesizer (black version; sorry for the fans of the blue one)
- Top “LCD screen” displaying parameter name and full description, CC/NRPN number used (or “No CC”), current and saved values
- Sliders, rotary buttons and switches with same look as synth
- Bi-directional behavior (for CC/NRPN parameters only): modifying a parameter on the panel modifies it on the synth; modifying a parameter on the synth modifies the panel
- Envelopes graphs handled by mouse or the DAHDSR/AHDSR sliders
- Visualization of all fixed and user modulations source, destination and amount
- Low (CC) and high (NRPN) resolution modes
- Desktop mode that modifies some modulations’ names
- Load programs from banks or from individual .s6 files (no Save at the moment)
- Direct mode to directly load and change programs on the synth
- Ability to use your own Init program
- Easy program renaming
- Programs have a name, category, author, description and step by step usage notes
- Super 6 drive browser
- Display or export of text files listing all parameters values, comparisons or only differences
- Complete librarian providing handling of 2 disk banks and one “Super 6” bank (128 programs by bank). The “Super 6” bank is the one from the actual synthesizer drive.
- Operations in banks for programs: init, copy, move, swap programs, copy waves
- Wave manager displaying the waves from DDS1, LFO1, standard and alternative wave slots but also from any .ws6 file and some supported .wav files
- Load of some supported .wav files and conversion/up-sampling/save to Super 6 .ws6 format
- Copy of waves between the different sources (wav, ws6, DDS1, LFO1, standard and alternative wave slots) and destinations (DDS1, LFO1, standard and alternative wave slots)
- Different switches to modify the behavior of the panel
- Panel zoom with memory
- Standalone versions for PC and Mac
- VST versions for PC (64 bits)
- VST and AU versions for Mac)
Pricing and Availability
The UDO Super 6 patch editor is available now for 35 EUR.