New Tool, Batch xFader, Automates Process Of Making Sample-Based Instruments
Homegrown Sounds has introduced Batch xFader, a new tool designed to automate the work of making sampler instruments out of samples.
This process generally involves:
- Creating a sustain loop.
- Cross fading the loop so it loops seamlessly.
- Trimming any space at the start.
- Or trimming all/most space at the start.
- Creating a short fade in at the start to avoid any non zero-crossing clicks.
- Deleting all data after the loop section which is not usually used.
- Converting Stereo to Mono.
- Convert to multiple Formats.
Batch xFader can quickly accomplish all of these tasks, as a batch process, on a folder of WAV files.
Pricing and Availability:
Batch xFader is available with the intro price of $19.99 until the end of August 2022 (normally $34.99). It is available for x64 Windows and as a Universal Binary for macOS.