NINA 12-Voice Analog Polysynth With Motorized Controls Now Available To Pre-Order
Melbourne Instruments has announced that the NINA, a 12-voice polysynth combining the tactile and sonic qualities of classic analog, with motorized patch recall and automation, is now available to pre-order.
- 12 Voice Polyphony.
- Motorized recallable and automatable control panel using long lasting zero wear encoders with the feel and precision of analog pots.
- Variable shape triangle oscillators. Continuously morph wave-shape between triangle and sawtooth to find new timbres. Different to a traditional blend.
- 4 pole transistor ladder VCF with modulatable resonance.
- Massive voice-level filter overdrive.
- Digital Wavetable Oscillators.
- Sampling capability.
- Deep Modulation Matrix. Quick edit, all sources to all destination.
- Patch morphing for complex expressive effects.
- Stereo Infinite Panning effects with 4 Quadrant DCAs.
- Onboard digital effects.
- Multitimbral, layered, split, or overlapping.
- Hackable open-source software control powered by Raspberry Pi 4.
Pricing and Availability
NINA is available now to pre-order, starting at $3,000. They note:
“We have a special first-edition run of 500 units only. These units will be individually badged and numbered. The first 100 units ordered will receive an Early Bird Discount of $500.00, with additional units ordered before October 30, 2022 eligible for an Early Adopter Discount of $250.00. From Nov. 1, 2022, any remaining units will be available at the full price of $3500.00.”