Modalics Intros Beat Scholar Drum Machine Virtual Instrument, ‘The Ultimate Rhythmic Playground
Modalics has introduced Beat Scholar, a new software drum machine that they describe as “the ultimate rhythmic playground”.
Beat Scholar presents a new way to compose rhythm, making it easy to manipulate measures and subdivisions. Beat Scholar also features a robust sampler, built in effects, MIDI features, pattern triggering and more.
- Presents a unique & intuitive way to explore subdivisions, measures & create drum patterns.
- Divide beats into up to 42 slices and combine multiple drums on the same beat.
- Any drum can be placed anywhere
- Over 250 carefully curated samples, from classic drum machines & acoustic samples to synthesized drums hand-crafted especially for Beat Scholar (by Yonatan Meltzer)
- Load your own samples with an easy drag n’ drop interface.
- Built-in FX section to get you started quickly.
- Easy MIDI file export – drag directly from the plugin’s interface to your DAW.
- Use Beat Scholar to output midi to any instrument or even to hardware drum machines!
- Standalone, VST3, AU, AAX.
- Mac Intel & M1 / Windows Compatible.
- Tested Hosts: Logic, Pro Tools, Cubase, Ableton Live, Reaper
Pricing and Availability
Beat Scholar is available now for $79 USD, normally $99.